RECRUITMENT OF ENGLISH-SPEAKING SOFTWARE SUPPORT TECHNICIANS AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
CAGECFI SA, specialized in computer engineering, consulting and training, is looking for English-speaking Software Support Technicians and a Sales Representative as part of the development of its activity in English-speaking countries (Ghana and Nigeria).
SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES
Reporting to the English-speaking zones technical support team manager and the Business Development Department, your main mission will be to take charge of the distribution of the company’s products and marketing in the English-speaking countries (Ghana, Nigeria and others).
Your missions will be as follows:
- Distribute products according to CAGECFI’s commercial policy;
- Increase CAGECFI’s market share;
- Propose product enhancements for scalability;
- Propose and develop commercial and marketing actions and strategies;
- Response to calls for expressions of interest and calls for tenders;
- Organize participation in national and international trade fairs;
- Take part in the organization of seminars.
- Manage a portfolio of clients;
- Develop IT specifications for new projects;
- Organize and simulate demo versions of products.
WAEC + 3/5 level (Bachelor Degree) in marketing and strategy, in commercial management; You must have at least two (02) years of experience in the sale of IT solutions. Experience as a technical sales representative would be an asset.
You need to have a sense of a job well done, honesty and respect for hierarchy, the ability to work in a team and effectively and good morals.
ENGLISH-SPEAKING SOFTWARE SUPPORT TECHNICIANS
Reporting to the English-speaking zones technical support team manager, your main mission will be requested to be the technical support of CAGECFI ‘s services and product. You will be in charge of managing a client portfolio in the English-speaking area (Ghana, Nigeria and others).
Your missions will be as follows:
- Test and deploy CAGECFI softwares;
- Test and deploy softwares updates or upgrades;
- Assist the English-speaking zones technical support team manager in finding solutions to customer requirements;
- Propose software development specifications for validation and transmission to the Technical Department;
- Perform online and on-site maintenance of deployed solutions;
- Supporting customers online and on-site;
- Write and compile test reports;
- Search for new customers;
- Train users and system administrators.
WAEC + 2/3 level (Bachelor Degree) in IT management or management information system, you must have at least two (02) years of experience in the deployment and maintenance of IT applications and solutions.
You have to make sure that you have proven skills in testing and deploying IT solutions and ability to manage a customer portfolio. You need to have a sense of a job well done, honesty and respect for hierarchy, the ability to work in a team and effectively and good morals.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND APPLICATION FORM
Language requirements: This position requires a good knowledge of oral and written English. English or bilingual profile (English-French).
Place of work: Lomé, with a high mobility and travel to English-speaking countries in West Africa.
This position also requires a good control of the Ghanaian and Nigerian market. Experience working in these countries would be an asset.
Like all employees of the company, you will have a progressive training and will benefit from a system aimed at accompanying you individually throughout your professional career.
To apply, please send us by email your CV UPDATED in English and French, so that we can proceed with the study of your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 04, 2022
NB: the CV must be registered under the name and surname of the candidate and the application must imperatively have as its object:
– For Software Support Technicians: SL/ENGLISH ZONE/CAGECFI/ 2022/11
– For the Sales Representatives: COM/ENGLISH ZONE/CAGECFI/ 2022/11
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR THE REST OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS